Friday, June 10, 2011

May

So it looks like maybe our blog is a little neglected. I guess maybe monthly reviews might be happening rather then more frequent updates :) The month of May was fun for our family. There was Mother's Day, playing outside, a trip to the beach, Dozer Day, and Evan's preschool graduation.

Mother's Day was really nice. I got some great preschool gifts that Evan made for me, chocolate chip cookies that David's mom and Evan made, some beautiful flowers that David and the boys bought for me from the farmers market, and a vase that Evan made at Lowes with David. Definitely put a nice big smile on my face. Then I went to a Mothers and Others luncheon with my mom.




The boys were able to get outside and play a little bit in May. It was still pretty rainy.



It's nice when the boys are able to play outside and get rid of some of their extra energy. If I'm lucky it turns into this:

We took a day trip out to Cannon Beach. Went to Mo's of course and then let the boys play in the sand.



We went to Dozer Day with Papa Moby(David's dad) and Uncle Dan. It took Kaden a little while to warm up, but all three boys had quite a bit of fun. They love trucks and especially construction vehicles. They even got to sit in some of the construction vehicles while they were moving. This was like a little boys dream come true!



The last big event in May was Evan's preschool graduation. It's hard to believe that Evan is done with Preschool and after this summer will be in Kindergarten. He's still my little boy though! He did great at the end of the year celebration and got the good friend award. His teachers said that he was a great friend to everyone and made sure that everyone was included. This made me so happy to hear as a mom :)

Here's a comparison picture I put together. Evan's first day of preschool and his very last day of preschool. It's amazing how much he has changed in 2 years.


And for fun here is a picture of all three boys on Evan's last day of preschool.

This is Kaden and Nolan at dropoff on Evan's first day of 3's preschool.

This was when the kids walked into the room. Kaden was so excited to see Evan he ran up to Evan.


Our preschool graduate!

A video of the kids singing "We're off to Kindergarten". They are so cute!


Well I think that sums up our month of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment